Posted by admin on July 13th, 2011 at 2:05 pm
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time for prayer.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in previous year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day..
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
Posted by admin on June 21st, 2011 at 10:54 am
best motivational quotes
Inspirational Sayings - Inspirational sayings about life and love
Inspirational Quotes For Better Thinking
at WiredThoughts.com. Whose says exercising your mind has to be complicated?
Inspirational Quotes : Inspirational quotes and motivational quotes about life - The best place to uplift your spirit.
Funny Quotes : Funny quotes - The best place that will make you smile with these really funny quotes about l...
Posted by admin on May 18th, 2011 at 8:16 am
This is Rajamanickam. Find below the collection of my favorite motivational Quotes. You can share your favorite quotes thro' the comment section.
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing
– Abraham Lincoln
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own ...
Posted by admin on December 2nd, 2010 at 5:55 am
Welcome to The Great Quotes. Inspiring and Motivational Quotes for You....