1. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.”
- Burton Hillis
2. “If there is no joyous way to give a festive gift, give love away.”
3. “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”
4. “The magi, as you know, were wise men – wonderfully wise men who brought gifts to the Babe in the manger. They invented the art of giving Christmas presents.”
5. “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.”
Dale Evans Rogers
6. “Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.”
7. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”
Norman Vincent Peale
8. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”
Hamilton Wright Mabi
9. “I have always thought of Christmas as a good time; a kind, forgiving, generous, pleasant time; a time when men and women seem to open their hearts freely, and so I say, God bless Christmas!”
12. “Where charity stands watching and faith holds wide the door the dark night wakes – the glory breaks, Christmas comes once more.”
13. “Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home! ”
14. “The only real blind person at Christmas-time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.”
15. “Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.”
Helen Steiner Rice
16. “There is no name so sweet on earth, no name so sweet in heaven, The name, before His wondrous birth, to Christ the Savior given.”
George W. Bethune
18. “Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance – each beautiful, unique and too soon gone.”
19. “It is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas, when its mighty Founder was a child Himself”
20. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
Eva K. Logue
21. “May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!”
22. Christmas carolers sing about peace on earth, but they don’t tell us where.
23. It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
W. T. Ellis
24. I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
25. “The mystery of the Holy Night, which historically happened two thousand years ago, must be lived as a spiritual event in the ‘today’ of the Liturgy,” the Pope clarified. “The Word who found a dwelling in Mary’s womb comes to knock on the heart of every person with singular intensity this Christmas.”
Pope John Paul II
26. At Christmas I no more desire a rose
Than wish a snow in May’s new-fangled shows,
But like of each thing that in season grows.